Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Greenhouse

By now I am sure you are tired of hearing about every single new lamb or piglet that is born. But I just cannot help talking about life and more life because it is what this place is saturated with, pure life. I worked again in the greenhouse today. I don't think you can really imagine the feeling I got when I walked in unless you experience it. I opened the doors and immediately felt the comforting warm air of the greenhouse wrap around my body and the sweet smell of soil bathe my face. The doors had just creaked closed behind me when I saw infront of me a sight to behold. Every tray boomed with growth and tiny sprouts stood proudly in rows. Perky and fresh, their eager faces seemed almost expectant. What a feeling indeed, to witness all the seeds you had so carefully and painstakingly planted grow with such vigor.

1 comment:

  1. i am not tired of hearing about the lambs/piglets, and your description just made me super jealous.

    <3

    ReplyDelete