Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Box.



I should probably have my pants on fire and be hanging by the telephone wire right about now...I lied, I didn't completely finish my planter box project yesterday. I finished the actual box but today was the official installation and closing ceremony. We have decided it looks like either a small coffin or a very large window box that is not on a window. But as I mentioned before, all I have to do is wait for plants to grow and all the attention will be distracted from that minor observation. The tough part today was figuring out what to plant in the box since we didn't really have many choices. I think the only seeds we had were some spring flowers. Luckily, a few weeks ago I brought home garlic from Pie Ranch but never got around to planting it. So the planter box is now christened with garlic. It's perfect, just the thing I need to keep away those bad boys like Edward Cullen...

No comments:

Post a Comment