Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Secret



Every time I think I'm starting to know everything like the back of my hand around here, I find something I haven't discovered yet. Today while filling flats in the old barn, my big bro showed me where the barn owls live. My eyes searched the rafters where Rawley had pointed to and I finally located the serene being.
She sat poised at the very far end of the barn, next to an opening where the light streamed in. In the instant I saw her, it felt as though she understood everything. I stared at the creamy tan owl as though in a trance, watching her as she sat soaking up the day. It was stunning to look at her there by the window, her beauty and grace both absolutely hypnotizing. I felt her royal poise emanate and it felt as though I had been let in on a big secret.

1 comment:

  1. qué increible! con la foto me acercas un poquito al secreto.

    ReplyDelete