Friday, December 11, 2009

november november banana fana fo fember me my mo member, november!

Well in all honesty, November was a rather dull month. Crops dwindled and temperatures dropped, I spent a lot of time indoors reflecting (not that there's anything wrong with inwardness, it is just easy to get caught up in). December is already starting to prove quite different. Unlike sluggish November things are moving along very quickly. Old friends are returning and already my plane ticket to Baltimore seems to be approaching rapidly. Then when I come back I will have less than a week before I move to Full Belly. I find it hard it hard to picture myself there in less than a month (!). Nonetheless, I am excited for yet another change of pace and will try to take it in stride.


Now as I look back, all the time I spent in November wishing December would hurry up seems silly...How quickly things can change!

2 comments:

  1. i want time to hurry up till i get home and then sssslllloooowwww ddddoooowwwwnnnn once you get back from b-more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For SERIOUS. i wish i was still a little kid and didn't know what time was....

    ReplyDelete